Come in any time during our normal business hours with your damaged vehicle and get a free estimate. The damage will be assessed by one our expert damage appraisers and they will provide you with an estimate and, if any, different options for your repairs such as OEM, recycled, or aftermarket replacement parts.
Our estimates are not 100% binding as they are only estimates. These are some examples of why an estimate would change.
- If there is additional damage that we could not write for on the original estimate then we will contact the customer and go over the additional damage and agree to the supplemental amount before we resume the repairs.
- If there are part price changes to the parts that were bought.
- Additional requests of the customer.
We will do our very best to keep to our agreed price on the original estimate. These are some examples of what WOULD NOT change the estimate.
- If our estimate says 3 hours to repair a bumper but it took us 4, WE WILL NOT change our agreed price.
- If a part came damaged or wrong and it extended the days to repair.
- If anything had to be repainted to ensure a top quality refinish.